Do you want to make your Hanukkah favorites Healthier and Delicious?
I made this simple and elegant Pomegranate Sorbet from Nourished Kitchen’s Happy and Healthy Holidays online cooking class – a 10 part series featuring 175 wholesome recipes, with video tutorials and menus to guide you through the holiday season. This recipe for Pomegranate Sorbet is in her first class, Celebrating Hanukkah, launching December 1st.
Make cooking for the holidays stress-free and easy!
If you are not familiar with Jenny from Nourished Kitchen yet, you are in for a treat. In addition to the beautiful photography and easy to read website, her recipes work, taste amazing and use healthy real food ingredients. Her Happy and Healthy Holidays will help you enjoy your favorite holiday foods – pumpkin and pecan pies, roast turkeys, potato latkes, spice and sugar cookies, roast beef tenderloins, candied yams and green beans – the healthy way – without compromising flavor, taste or your budget.
Sign Up Now! Classes begin December 1st!
Registration ends Tuesday, November 30th.
This 10-lesson, five-week series is available for only $89 (less than $10 per class!). You can purchase individual lessons for just $15 each.
Get 20% off by signing up with coupon code NK20.
From Nourished Kitchen
1/2 cup raw honey, room temperature
3 cups pomegranate juice, room temperature
seeds of 1 pomegranate
1. Whisk honey into pomegranate juice.
2. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour.
3. Process according to ice cream maker’s manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds.
December 1: Celebrating Hanukkah (Part I)
Celebrate Hanukkah with savory kosher meal featuring classic dishes like braised beef short ribs, beef brisket with tzimmes, and a slow-rise whole-grain challah.
VIDEO: How to braise beef short ribs
VIDEO: How to make slow-rise, whole-grain challah
VIDEO: How to make sourdough sufganiot.
MENU: Beef Brisket with Tzimmes
MENU: Braised Beef Short Ribs with Winter Vegetables
MENU: A Rustic Hanukkah Supper
RECIPES: Chopped liver, nut and seed crackers, homemade olive oil crackers, braised beef short ribs, potato latkes, brisket, stewed carrots and prunes, spiced lacto-fermented red cabbage, spiced apple sauce with red wine, slow-rise challah, salad of winter greens, cider vinaigrette, spiced persimmons, roasted beets, beef and vegetable soup, easy roast chicken, sourdough sufganiot, pomegranate sorbet.
Enjoy nourishing dishes of baked salmon, homemade gravlax, milk and a variety of cheeses this Hanukkah.
VIDEO: How to cure belly lox
VIDEO: How to make a stirred custard
VIDEO: How to make sour cream at home
MENU: Roasted Side of Salmon with Herbs (GF)
MENU: Cheese Souffle with Winter Greens
MENU: Belly lox, Homemade Crakcers and Other Light Appetizers for Hanukkah
RECIPES: Root vegetable latkes, herbed creme fraiche, yogurt and spelt crackers, buttered winter greens, braised kale, baked side of salmon with cream and herbs, salad of winter greens, persimmon ice cream, cheese souffle, apples with honey custard, butter cookies, mandarin ice cream.
The Lessons, Menus, Recipes and Real Food
- BONUS: Celebrating Thanksgiving: 2 Videos, 3 Menus, 22 Recipes!
- December 1: Celebrating Hanukkah Part I: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 18 Recipes!
- December 3: Celebrating Hanukkah Part II: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 14 Recipes!
- December 6: Holiday Sweet & Cookie Swaps: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 18 Recipes!
- December 8: Savory Treats & Holiday Appetizers: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 18 Recipes!
- December 10: A Harvest Feast for Yule: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 17 Recipes!
- December 13: Christmas Eve Supper: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 19 Recipes!
- December 15: Christmas Day Brunch: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 19 Recipes!
- December 17: New Year’s Eve Parties: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 17 Recipes!
- December 20: New Year’s Day Good Luck Foods: 3 Videos, 3 Menus, 17 Recipes!
Don’t forget to use coupon code NK20 for 20% off. Sign up today!