Passover 2018 begins the evening of March 30th.
This holiday is unique in so many ways especially with all the extra advanced preparation needed and all the dietary restrictions.
Check out my favorite resources and posts to help make this year healthier and simpler!
All Real Food Kosher Subscribers get this free download with new ideas for Passover breakfasts.
Make sure to subscribe today to get the private link sent to your inbox!
Real Food Kosher Passover Posts
Read all about my Passover kitchen essentials and tools I can’t live without in this post.
What to buy for Healthier Passover Baking, upgrade your Passover pantry with whole food ingredients.
Read some of my Passover Planning Tips here and please add your own to the comments section in the post!
Check out my recipe collection as most are suitable for Passover.
Other Passover 2017 Resources Around the Web
- OU Passover Guide
- Star-K Passover guide
- CRC Passover Guide
- OK Passover Guide
- Kosherquest | Rabbi Eidlitz Passover Guide
- 18 Foods that Don’t Require Special Kosher Certification
- From Kosher on a Budget, What’s Kosher for Passover at Trader Joe’s
- Conservative Movement Guide to Passover
- Fair Trade Chocolate for Passover from Equal Exchange
My Go-to Passover Cookbooks:
For the Kids: