Here is the yummiest, easiest roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe ever!
This Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts takes a few minutes to prep and just 15 minutes in the oven. I make these often – my family loves these and made it their number one request for Thanksgiving dinner.
The prep is really simple. Wash them, slice them, and spread them on a roasting pan with some healthy fats, sea salt flakes, and optional seasoning (though a simple salt and pepper is perfectly delicious!).
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
There are no specific quantities here. Make as much or as little as you like – just don’t crowd the pan if you’re making a large portion – use more than one.
Healthy Fat: expeller pressed coconut oil, red palm oil, butter, or ghee
Sea Salt flakes
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Optional Seasonings (try curry powder, turmeric, paprika, cumin, etc…)
1. Preheat oven to 400F. (Or roast the veggies at a lower temperature for a longer time if you need the oven for something else that requires a lower temperature).
2. Slice the sprouts into thin slices (about 1/4″).
3. Cover a roasting pan with parchment paper and spread some health fats evenly on the paper.
4. Sprinkle some salt flakes and seasoning and the sliced Brussels Sprouts evenly on the pan.
5. Roast for 15 minutes, flipping the slices halfway through. (Check after 10 minutes, every oven is different and depending how thick or thin you slice the veggies they may get ready faster).